My quote is "Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul." I choose this quote because I don't feel like I need to have money to be happy. If I have my family and friends, I know I will be guaranteed happiness. This quote influences the decisions I make because when I'm having a bad day, I want to be with the people I love. I love to shop, but the people I love can say one thing to change my entire mood. If I lived every second of my life based on my quote, I don't think I would care what I looked like or what people though of me. As long as I had my friends and family, I would be completely happy. I think I would live like Chris McCandless, simply. But I wouldn't desert my family and friends like he did.
No comments:
Post a Comment